- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Do not attempt to complete fillable forms within your internet browser.
- Mac users must install Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Mac Preview will not work with fillable PDF forms.
Is the form fillable?
Not all forms are fillable. Interactive fillable forms in Acrobat Reader DC highlight where you should type.
An interactive form (fillable PDF) contains fields that you can select or fill in.
A – Purple message bar indicates presence of fillable fields.
B – When clicked, shows where fillable fields exist.
- Click to select options, such as checkboxes.
- Click inside a text field to type.
- Press Tab (on your keyboard) to move forward or Shift+Tab to move backward.
Once completed, Save the filled form to your local drive on your own computer and note the location of the saved file. (ex. My Documents)