Calling all chapters to the floor! The time has come to showcase your chapter and outstanding members as submissions for regional awards. The Awards and Recognition Committee wants to recognize all of the exceptional work done in the Southern Region so no matter how big or small your chapter is, there is an award for you. We expect ALL chapters to apply!
Certain awards will be given to one chapter or member in each of the following categories based on chapter size:
The following regional awards will be given for the sororal year July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018 at the 46th Southern Regional Conference in Nashville, TN:
(Please click on the link below to access the award applications)
- Advisor of the Year
- Arts and Letters Program of the Year
- Alumnae Member of the Year
- Chapter of the Year (Alumnae/Collegiate)
- Collegiate Delta Week Honors
- Collegiate Member of the Year Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Highest of Five Attainment Award
- May Week Award
- Newsletter Award
- Technology of the Year Award
- Website of the Year Award
- Distinguished Violet Award
The deadline to apply is April 30, 2018 11:59pm EST.
The May Week Award deadline is May 15, 2018 11:59pm EST.
No late submissions will be accepted after the deadline. Please email questions to email@example.com.